The downloads for each course are organized as an independent chapter within the coursework materials. Using a dropdown menu, users can access the downloads section.
Shortcuts: Jump straight to what you're looking for.
- What Is The PRO EDU PLAN?
- Where Are The Included Downloads?
LEARN ACCOUNT FEATURES
What Is A PRO EDU Learn Account?
This account will allow access to the streaming platform or Pro Plan Member Area at learn.proedu.com as well as Purchases. To stream videos or view purchased items, please log in HERE to the Learn Platform. To learn more about the Learn account, please read here: What Is A PRO EDU Account & How To Create One?
Where Are The Included Downloads?
When watching the tutorials in the PRO EDU streaming platform, a drop-down menu can be used to access all the content inside each tutorial.
Login To learn.proedu.com
- Once logged in at learn.proedu.com, click on "All Tutorials." All purchased content will be displayed. If a PRO PLAN member, navigate to the PRO PLAN for access to all the courses.
Select The Course
- Navigate to the desired course title, in the example below Cinematic Color Grading for Lightroom is opened. Notice the center-left portion of the screen where it says "The Basic Tools in Lightroom - Overview."
Navigate To Downloads
- Clicking this box will result in a dropdown menu of all the content organized into major sections. Selecting the last option "Downloads" gives access to the included materials.