- Inside the download section, look for the folder titled FreqSep Control.
- Select the Freqsep Control Installer for the operating system being used, FreqSep Control - macOS Installer.dmg for Apple Products, and FreqSep Control - Windows Installer.exe for Microsoft.
- Double-clicked on the appropriate file, and an action bar starts initiating. The following screen will appear (Apple):
- macOS may ask about installing something downloaded from the internet, click "Open".
- Next, the following pop-up appears, select "Run".
- The system will require your administrator password. Once entered, a "installed successfully" prompt will be given.
- At this point, the FreqSep Control panel is installed. Open the current version of Adobe Photoshop, and navigate to "Window" > "Extensions" > "NBP FreqSep Control". Clicking on this will open the FreSep Control panel under Photoshop panels on the right of the Photoshop workspace (default).
Email email@example.com with any questions.