PRO EDU offers several applications to view content as well as mobile applications for offline viewing.
Shortcuts: Jump straight to what you're looking for.
- Why Should I Use The Apps?
- What Apps Does PRO EDU Offer?
- Are There Any Limitations To Streaming Content?
- Can Content Be Downloaded To Watch Tutorials Offline?
It is possible to watch tutorial content offline and away from an internet signal. To do this, users must have the PRO EDU Application installed on their mobile devices.
PRO EDU APPS
Why Should I Use The App?
PRO EDU Offers several applications (apps) that allow users to experience the PRO EDU course in the locations that are best for them. Using an app also allows users to stream the content instead of downloading the full materials onto a hard drive.
What Apps Does PRO EDU Offer?
PRO EDU offers mobile applications available in both iOS and Android app stores, as well as on Apple TV, Roku, or Amazon Firestick.
Are There Any Limitations To Streaming Content?
Currently, only PRO Plan members can stream content via the Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Firestick devices. Individual or one-off purchases cannot be streamed on these devices.
All users who purchase single-item products outside of the PRO Plan can use the mobile device to stream the purchased content.
Note: Tutorials downloaded to mobile applications are only available for as long as a valid subscription is maintained.
Can Content Be Downloaded To Watch Tutorials Offline?
Yes, it can.
- From the home screen of the application select the tutorial from which the desired content is in. In this example, Luxe Portraiture With Jai Mayhew is selected.
- Once inside of the tutorials content listing, navigate to the breadcrumbs or three dots to the far right of the title and touch the three dots. A menu should appear with My List, Download, Share. Select Download. This process must be repeated for each video a user wishes to view offline.
- Downloaded content can be found by navigating back to the home screen of the application, and clicking Library at the bottom of the page. On the following page, there will be three options listed at the top of the page.
- Navigate to Offline to find content downloaded to the mobile device. All items listed in the offline section are available for consuming with when no internet is available.